Monday, June 15, 2015

Reflection (also known as: 'A sad Day')

In Multimedia we used 5 software, those software are:
Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Google Sketch-up.

My Experience With:

PowerPoint: I used PowerPoint before, so I didn't find it challenging.

Microsoft Publisher: Publisher to me seemed like a clone of Microsoft Word with a few adjustments.

Adobe Photoshop: At first Photoshop was challenging for me, but as I used it more work became easier and, easier. I hope I can use it again.

Adobe Illustrator: Illustrator seemed a lot like Photoshop, except it was used to create 3-D images which were fun to create.

Google Sketch-Up: To me this was the most fun, actually seeing 2-D images become 3-D right before my eyes was amazing.

To prepare for my next elective course, I will reminisce on the software used above.

No comments:

Post a Comment